Monday, July 7, 2008

Get to know me meme from Brandon

What was I doing 1 year ago?
I was being 12 and getting ready to go to a school after being homeschooled for 6 years.

Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. popcorn
2. chocolate
3. cashews
4. chocolate
5. bagels

Five Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. clean my room and bathroom
2. set up band equipment
3. band practice
4. do my laundry
5. work outside with my dad

Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire:
I have no idea!

Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. babysitting
2. cutting down limbs
3. painting
4. tiling and laying wood floor
5. cooking

Five of My Bad Habits:
1. losing my contacts
2. losing my glasses
3. losing stuff
4. losing my mind
5. losing my brace brackets

Five Places I've Lived:
1. Tulsa, OK
2. Pryor, OK
3. Edmond, OK
4. OKC, OK
5. Rogers, AR

5 People I Want To Get To Know Better
Way too many people to list!

Five Random Things (most people wouldn't know about me):
1. I like to take apart fireworks and make them bigger
2. I am a crazy freakish pyromaniac
3. I really like to catch stuff on fire
4. I like blowing up stuff
5. I like to go fishing

1 comment:

Kade said...

Yep, sounds like you.
~Kade

ShareThis