Saturday, July 5, 2008

My little survey thingy!

Mrs. Lisa wanted me to post this (and I'm hoping the other guys do it, too!). So...

What was I doing 1 year ago?
I was actually enjoying time with my friends. Basically having a lazy summer =)

Five Snacks I enjoy: 1. Corn chips! 2. Cashews 3. fruit 4. popsicles! (although I don't know if that's a snack food) 5. popcorn

Five Things On My To-Do List Today: Well, I pretty much spent my day:
1. slept in 2. watched 2 movies 3. put away some clothes 4. ate lunch & dinner 5. and i PLAN to shower

Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire:I would give most of it to some of the organizations that the band has been talking about! The rest I'd save for college, a car, and a house for later on.

Five Jobs I Have Had: I haven't ever had a job, but here are some "jobs" that i've done:
1. guitarist for a youth group's praiseband 2. guitarist for church 3. guitarist and singer for the band 4. vbs snack worker 5. I've babysat!

Five of My Bad Habits:
1. I used to bite my nails all the time (I've gotten a LOT better) 2. singing in the car (or as my mother puts it, just singing all the time) 3. getting mad when I make a mistake 4. snapping at my parents and my sister 5. talking when I should be listening

Five Places I've Lived:
Well, I've lived in only 2 different towns (Berryville and Springdale), but I've moved 4-5 times..

5 People I Want To Get To Know Better
1. Caleb 2. Josh 3. Brandon 4. Mrs. Lisa 5. Ashley

Five Random Things (most people wouldn't know about me):
1. I seem to work better with guys. A lot of girls just like drama. Haha 2. People can read me like a book (usually) 3. My feet sunburn VERY easily. The rest of my body just either tans a little, or the sun has no effect on me! 4. I seem to be the only "teenager" who doesn't like scary movies AT ALL (I don't like to be scared) 5. I don't like change (funny how a lot of it has happened to me this past year)

No comments:

ShareThis